Roof Inspection in Queens, NY
We're Here to Help
- Poor attic conditions
- Water leaks and staining
- Secure, missing, buckling, or curled shingles
- Improper sealing
- Structural damage
- Weather damage
Request an Appointment
- Couldn't be happier with their services. We had an emergency, and they came out right away and solved the problem with great skill and professionalism. Hugh did everything he could to get a team out to us right away. 5 stars all around!- Jon P.
- After years of hiring/paying for roofers who came to my home, told me everything was taken care of with my very bad leak, only to find that the issue was not addressed, I called Hugh and asked if he would come look at the problem, advise me of how he would resolve the issue and give me an estimate. He gave me an estimate, and a week later he came and fixed a problem that I had for a very long time. He and his crew were very efficient and they couldn't have been nicer, and it appears as though the problem has been resolved. I couldn't be happier and going forward I most definitely would call him and spread the word if anyone asks me for a good competent roofer.- R Wolcson.
- Hugh came to my house on short notice, gave me a fair price and didn't try to oversell me on something I didn't need. His team worked quickly and were total pros, start to finish. Couldn't be happier with my new roof. Highly recommended.- Neal Carlson.
- i started doing my roof a week before thanksgiving of 2017. after being left high and dry from my other roofing contractor (interstate roofing out of new jersey, owner: santino Costello) and leaving my roof incomplete and open to the elements. i spoke to Hugh from William and Hugh roofing and explained what my situation was. Hugh agreed to help me out. so, the week of thanksgiving 2017 Hugh and his crew came over bright and early the next morning and did exactly what they said they were going to do. they ripped off the remaining roof that was left undone from the previous contractor, installed 3/4 inch plywood throughout the entire roof. then installed the torch down firestone rubber roof. they are not master carpenters, by any means. buy, they got the job done within 2 days. the price was a little high. but, i was in desperately in need. i would defiantly recommend to all needing a roofer.- Vito D.
- We hired Hugh Roofing to repair our roof. We were very pleased with their work. They were timely and professional, and did a great job repairing our roof. We will definitely call on them again for future roof issues!- Jean Tomaselli.